Our bank offers Business High School students internship opportunities appropriate for their training in every section of the bank.
Conditions required for benefiting from Koopbank internship programme
- University students having completed their second year in all banking-related departments, human resources, public relations, all advertisement and technology-related departments can apply
- Business High School students can directly apply with a written notice they should take from their school.
- For students to be admitted to the internship programme, it is obligatory that internship is declared compulsory by their universities.
- Students will be informed swiftly whether or not they have been accepted for the internship programme and of the starting date and duration of the placement.
- Students who are accepted, should apply to the Human Resources Department of the bank with a document from their university faculty/department indicating the duration of the placement signed by both the internship coordinator and the dean.
- Bank shall decide the department and the duration of the internship.
- At the end of the internship period, students are paid a fee determined for interns in terms of the number of days they work.
Üye İş Yerlerimiz
KOOPBANK ATM Listesi
ATM LİSTESİ 123×
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.